In Conversation with Grace Stewart

Grace Stewart based Group Go Inventive within the wake of big life upheaval. Regardless of massive setbacks, Grace is a decided and spirited entrepreneur within the content material creation sphere. Her ardour for content material creation and social media administration is clear and admirable.

Grace is paving her future with Group Go Inventive, her associate and really cute canines. Learn on to study extra about Grace’s life, organising her enterprise, social media administration. And you already know what? She stands out as the greatest Hopper HQ advocate! (Thanks Grace!)

Introducing Grace Stewart…

I needed to take content material creation & social media administration extra severely than only a interest

I’ll be brutally clear. I’ve been very unwell all my life. I couldn’t maintain down a job, I wasn’t in a position to go to school, though I attempted and my social life fizzled out in a short time the older I acquired and the more serious I grew to become.

After I acquired identified at 23, I began working for my dad and it wasn’t probably the most pleasant factor to do.  I like my dad, however working with household typically simply isn’t it though we did share a bunch of excellent moments.

He ended up all of the sudden passing away in 2018. I misplaced my dad.  I misplaced my job.  It was a horrendous time of my life.  I managed to get a fundamental job quickly after as a result of I wanted to pay my payments.

I questioned myself all all through 2018, is that this my life?  Is that this what I wish to do for the remainder of my life?  Does this make me glad?  And the reply was, no. I managed to save lots of a bit of cash and I upgraded my digital camera and determined I needed to take content material creation & social media administration extra severely than only a interest.  

I submerged myself into an business that I needed to be part of.  My associate was doing one thing related on the time together with his personal firm however extra occasions primarily based. We had that shared ardour and after working just a few months of seven day working weeks, I ended up quitting my nine-to-five for my firm Group Go Inventive!

Wow, what an introduction!  What are you presently doing?

Group Go Inventive

I arrange my very own firm – Group Go Inventive.  It didn’t go as easily as I could have needed but it surely was very thrilling firstly. I had a load of shoppers that I used to be working with, on prime of my nine-to-five. I then lastly had sufficient to financially help myself that I stop my nine-to-five.

In November 2019 we moved to Norwich as a result of after visiting it all through that 12 months – we really feel in love with town & the individuals!  It’s filled with unbiased primarily based companies and actually good for what I needed to do, so we moved up! Sadly, Covid then occurred in 2020, precisely after I would have appreciated to have gotten out into town and networked, launched myself in individual and so forth for Group Go Inventive. As a substitute, I ended up neglecting my Instagram till after the primary lock down and right here we’re. Nonetheless adjusting however right here we’re!

How did you get into social media and Group Go Inventive?

I moved on from social media administration and determined to do extra content-based work

I dabbled with just a few issues firstly. I’ve at all times beloved Instagram, I blogged, I’ve achieved a little bit of Youtube. 

Now I’m extra of a content material creator on varied issues, as I stated, like occasions, merchandise and issues like that.  However firstly I did social media administration. And I used to be utilizing Hopper HQ on a number of accounts, all scheduled on Hopper HQ – I realised how time-consuming it’s!

I beloved grid planning. I beloved scheduling the whole lot.  Figuring out when my favorite content material was going out and keeping track of it.  However typically you will have shoppers the place your imaginative and prescient isn’t the identical as theirs.  

And I did should separate myself from that, as a result of I’m so keen about creating content material.  So I moved on from social media administration and determined to do extra content-based work.  Now I’ll get booked for a shoot and we’ll do a sequence of images and video content material and typically paired with administration, I’ve the choice and the ball is in my court docket! It may go from product work, way of life, to a good friend down the street that’s pregnant and needs a child bump shoot and video. I’m rather a lot happier!

I do make it possible for I’m diversified.  I realise that I like scheduling and grid planning, however I believe it was simply extra for my very own accounts – my private and my enterprise.

Do you presently handle anybody’s social media accounts with Group Go Inventive?

I wish to construct relationships with companies in Norwich

I’m not writing it off utterly.

I’d like to do it for different individuals as a result of I like being organized and I felt like if you go onto Hopper HQ, you’ll be able to see the whole lot! You’ve acquired your grid, you’ll be able to see the way it’s taking form and perhaps what you’re lacking and what you would possibly want. 

I’m doing outreach in the meanwhile, primarily in Norwich as a result of my associate works in London with celebs and their companies, it’s actually thrilling. It’s actually fascinating for him however we now have three canines and I completely love Norwich.  Commuting isn’t for me, I wish to be right here.

I wish to construct relationships with companies in Norwich that don’t fairly perceive social media and the way crucial it’s. I want to provide recommendation and assist if that’s what they felt they wanted.

I’m hoping with outreach and among the shoppers I’m talking to in the meanwhile, they might be up for me scheduling once more – which might be completely wonderful to take full management.

How are you doing outreach in the meanwhile for Group Go Inventive?

I’ll be then providing a complete package deal for companies

Traditional me – I’m very organized. I’ve acquired a spreadsheet. There are specific companies that I do take pleasure in, particularly kids primarily based merchandise. They’re a pleasure to make content material for, you’ll be able to usher in many sorts of components and get actually inventive.

I’d love for my associate to become involved, he is aware of the way to construct web sites together with e-commerce & search engine optimization that I’m not extraordinarily assured with.  A giant cause why he needs to assist me and push Group Go Inventive is as a result of we plan on getting married subsequent 12 months. It could be fantastic for some funds to go in direction of that by rising my very own wage.  It actually can be a recreation changer to  have him extra concerned as I’ll be then providing a complete package deal for companies that subsequently don’t must outsource, I can present all of it!

How vital do you suppose social media is to companies in 2021? Like popping out of the pandemic, simply within the modern-day and age?

Companies ought to undoubtedly not underestimate what a good Instagram feed can do for his or her model

For those who’re asking your self the query – “oh, I wish to get my hair achieved” or one thing, you go on Instagram.  Sure, I used to go on Fb, however primarily to learn opinions.

Instagram is actually each companies store window!

I used to be getting hair extensions in Norwich, so I typed in #Norwichhairextensions.  All the companies come up.  I didn’t initially go onto the web.  It was grabbing my cellphone and I used to be occurring Instagram. 

I’m not speaking about Fb as a lot. I’m not speaking about Twitter both.  For my part, they’re not those which might be the go-to social platforms to give attention to, particularly at first.  

On Instagram, it’s all about how the feed’s trying. You need it to be aesthetically pleasing, proper? If issues are all over, it’s like, what the hell am I ?  

You are inclined to lean in direction of those that care about their Instagram feed.  It’s simple to take a look at, the whole lot’s all organised and I really feel like they know what they’re doing.  I don’t know whether or not it’s actually useless of me to say that however I really feel I belief that enterprise extra so. Companies ought to undoubtedly not underestimate what a good Instagram feed can do for his or her model.

How did you discover Hopper HQ initially?

Have you ever not heard about Hopper HQ?  It’s so simple!

I did the exhausting work for everybody else.  I attempted a number of totally different instruments.

This was on the very starting after I left my nine-to-five and determined that is going to be my job now.  I wanted assist.  My associate advised me that there have been instruments on the market that may make it easier to schedule, do analytics and relaxation!

I used to work for an company the place I created content material for his or her shoppers.  I’d communicate to the account managers and I’d ask what scheduler they use. I’d have them inform me all these platforms like Sked or Later and I’ve tried all of these and I simply couldn’t appear to know them.  I felt like what I used to be initially getting offered –  it simply wasn’t it!

So I requested the account managers “have you ever not heard about Hopper HQ?  It’s so simple!”  I used to be screenshotting issues and sending them throughout, I’m at all times up for making individuals’s lives simpler! They had been continually complaining about scheduling and the way some instruments do sure issues however not the opposite – and I’m like, Hopper HQ will actually prevent a lot problem!

I’ve uncared for my account and I’ve simply signed up once more as a result of I couldn’t handle my enterprise web page with out it.  In any other case I’m on my cellphone and I’m having publish content material and write captions working from my notes however nonetheless setting reminders and alarms on my cellphone to remain constant, it’s ridiculous! I will not be scheduling shoppers’ content material and simply my very own, I’m nonetheless recommending you guys! 

What do you want about Hopper HQ?

I’m not blindsided, however I’m very loyal

It’s at all times been a go-to.  I do attempt to keep as present as potential to see what’s on the market.  I’m not blindsided, however I’m very loyal.  I simply haven’t discovered something that labored nearly as good as what you will have.

At any time when one thing would possibly go fallacious, I am going into the chat, and ship a fast message and communicate to somebody.  So to have that buyer help, I haven’t had that with another platform, particularly not as speedy as Hopper HQ. 

And I noticed one thing pop up yesterday that you simply had been doing a webinar*?  I really feel like I’m not utilizing Hopper HQ to my fullest potential.  Particularly since I’ve been recommending it to so many individuals.  I’m actually simply saying it’s the finest scheduling instrument that I’ve used however it might be good to know any options I will not be utilizing.

For those who needed to pinpoint a favorite function, what’d you reckon it might be?

The actual fact you’ll be able to put a canopy photograph on prime of that basically helps carry on theme with the feed

It’s a tough one, as a result of I like seeing the grid…  What I do like is if you add one thing, it uploads shortly and you can begin writing your caption whereas the media is importing. 

And once more, there’s some platforms the place you’ll be able to’t add a canopy photograph for a video.  I’ve actually appreciated that.  I don’t essentially know what the start of a video goes to appear like.  So the actual fact you’ll be able to put a canopy photograph on prime of that basically helps carry on theme with the feed. This avoids me having to re-edit a video to shove a picture firstly, sure, I’ve had an account supervisor request that from me earlier than, it was horrifying!

Do you will have any thrilling tasks developing?

Elevate London with ‘Elevate the House’

I’m teaming up with my associate to help him with Elevate LDN with ‘Elevate the House.’ They’re two guys, Waz and Charlie, primarily based in London they usually do these exercise occasions in diversified places in London, certainly one of them was on a helipad!  

They’ve acquired one other occasion developing.  I do know the place the placement is, however I don’t suppose anybody else does but, that’s going to be a very good one.

So I’ll be getting concerned with that with my associate, aiding him with images and he’ll be heading up the video content material. The vitality with be unbelievable!


Post a Comment

0 Comments